If you are reading this, you are 75% already engaged in what can and will be the most profound and transformational courses of your life. All you need is the remaining 25%. So let me try to template the why: Lynda Caesara, not really googleble, is a powerful and effective teacher calling upon lineages of health, fitness, anatomy, spirituality, and energy structures. She teaches in Berkeley, Ca and has a few openings for her year-long classes that meet once a month, starting this September, 2016.
She has given me permission to give you her number to find out what it’s all about. Just send me a text 415.573.4188 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get you her number.
“The Human Energy System is the sum of all energy structures in the Human Energy Field. Each of these energy structures has a certain form (anatomy) and function (physiology). We can learn to use these structures on individual and synergistic levels to enhance our awareness, health, and overall well-being” -Mark Rich
But don’t take my word for it! Check out books like Barbara Brennan’s, Hands of Light, or Energy Anatomy, or Eastern Body, Western Mind, or Kessler’s, The 5 Personality Patterns, and see if you resonate with any of them. Or, have you ever felt like you haven’t quite reached your potential, or keep experiencing similar patterns in relationships or work and aren’t quite sure where the freeze is or why these patterns re-appear, if you have been told you move too slow, or seem out of you body, or too aggressive, and collapse under pressure, or are too harsh with words, any or all of these things point to patterns that you will learn to first, identify, and then unwind, not in lecture but in living in the experience and field of the pattern and then shifting. And guess what? The best news is no one is their pattern and everyone has a light side to each pattern.
I personally have been through 12 years and now looping back into year one again to re-learn. For those of you who have experienced Jungshin and the felt sense you get during and after, you have a field for the light side of one of my patterns and of how to quickly come into your body while experiencing a sexy relaxing feeling at the same time.
If Dr.Suess were alive he might say, ‘you cannot get this in a lecture, you cannot get this from conjecture, not on a boat, not with a rootbeerfloat, not in a book, not from a cook. No, you cannot get this anywhere except within, it’s just right there, a little win, and with a little guidance and safety from a person who widens the knowledge and holds impeccable space, that little light in your will not only shine but will stay light forever. I dropped the rhyme, it was just time.
Jungshin will send you your very own #warriorpack once you sign up!
Don’t be shy.
Let’s enter the 22nd century in style.